Are you switching from Copaxone® (glatiramer acetate injection)?
You and your doctor, pharmacist, or healthcare plan may have decided that it’s time to switch to Glatopa. Not to worry! You can expect a quality medicine and support services similar to what you are already accustomed to.
A generic backed by GlatopaCare support services that help with a seamless transition
The active ingredient in Glatopa, glatiramer acetate, is the same one you've been receiving with Copaxone®.
- Keep your routine. Since Glatopa contains the same active ingredient, same dosage strength options, and is administered the same way, you can keep your same dosing schedule
- Similar injection device, free of charge. The Glatopaject® injection device is similar to other devices on the market, so your injection experience will feel familiar. You will receive a free Glatopaject device when you enroll in GlatopaCare
- Similar Support. GlatopaCare offers support services you've come to expect like $0 Co-Pay for eligible* patients, financial assistance, and injection support
- More than 16,000 people have been prescribed once-daily Glatopa 20 mg/mL, which has been available since 2015
- Brought to you by Sandoz, a Novartis Division and one of the top generic pharmaceutical companies in the world
Dosing options to fit you
3-times-a-week 40 mg/mL
Once-daily 20 mg/mL
Injection training videos
You can watch our video tutorials at any time to learn more about your device. Common questions are answered in our FAQs, and you can view the Glatopaject Demonstration Video at any time for a refresher on the injection technique.
Glatopaject Instructions for Use
Download this PDF at any time for step-by-step instructions on using Glatopaject.
Enroll in GlatopaCare and start your treatment with confidence
Once your doctor prescribes you Glatopa, we can help you start and feel comfortable with your medicine in 3 easy steps. GlatopaCare support services are also available to family and caregivers.
Enroll in GlatopaCare and the $0 Co-Pay Program
Enrolling in GlatopaCare is a simple way to ensure you get the help you need to start and stay on Glatopa.
Just call 1.855.GLATOPA or click the button below to enroll online. Once enrolled, you can apply for the $0 Co-Pay Program.*
Meet your GlatopaCare Specialist
Your GlatopaCare Specialist can help you with any questions regarding insurance and Co-Pay eligibility.* They can also connect you with a Nurse Trainer to assist with injection training.
Dedicated specialists are available 8am-8pm ET M-F. If after hours, leave a message.
Get individualized injection training
Just call 1.855.GLATOPA to set up an appointment.
Your GlatopaCare Nurse Trainer can meet with you at your home or call you on the phone. He or she will provide instruction on administering Glatopa and using the Glatopaject injection device.
Nurse Trainers are also available by phone 24/7. Call a Nurse Trainer with your questions related to Glatopa, at any time of day or night.
Have questions about GlatopaCare?
Call 1.855.GLATOPA (1.855.452.8672)or request a call from a GlatopaCare Specialist
*Glatopa Co-Pay Program Eligibility
The Glatopa Co-Pay Program provides up to $9,000 in annual Co-Pay support for Glatopa prescriptions. This program is not health insurance. This program is for insured patients only; uninsured cash-paying patients are not eligible. Patients are not eligible if prescriptions are paid, in whole or in part, by any state or federally funded programs, including but not limited to Medicare (including Part D, even in the coverage gap) or Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DOD, or TriCare, or private indemnity, or HMO insurance plans that reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs, or where prohibited by law. Card may not be combined with any other rebate, coupon, or offer. Card has no cash value. Sandoz reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without further notice.